October 2, 2011
Note to self: Plan better tomorrow. We were on the road from 10:00 a.m. until moments ago. And I forgot to take food with me, so I had to improvise. I did OK, though I wound up eating more than I wanted. All thanks to piss-poor planning. I’ll tell you more later. Right now, I’m tired and going to bed.
Here’s a rundown of what I had today:
- Beer #1: Tangerine Wheat by Lost Coast Brewery
- Beer #2: Dale’s Pale Ale by Oskar Blues Brewery, along with some hastily purchased Genoa salami. Hey, it’s kinda like sausage!
- Beer #3 and #4: Myrcenary Double IPA by Odell Brewing Co. at Pizza Picazzo’s, where I found a rather tasty sausage-stuffed poblano pepper! Hey, it was mostly sausage. Back off.
- Beer #5: Snake Charmer by Oak Creek Brewery at Oak Creek Brewery
- Beer #6: King Crimson by Oak Creek Brewery at Oak Creek Brewery
- Beer #7: Mirror Pond Pale Ale by Deschutes Brewery at The Tavern Grille
- Beer #8: Black Butte Porter by Deschutes Brewery at The Tavern Grille
Like I said: poor planning. But a good time with good friends. More later. When I’ve slept.